Out of the Country Trips

Last year, I recently tried out going out of the Philippines for more travel experience and it was a very fun and an eye-opener for me. The countries I had visited gave me new experience and realizations. I've been introduced to different culture, systems, places and historical information that I used to see only in travel channels such as Discovery Travel and Living and National Geographic. Part of my entries in my travel blog is not only to introduce different beautiful places in the Philippines but also it's neighboring countries and my other memorable travel experience that helped me improve and learn a lot.

Some of the things I observed while being out of the country are:

1. Pinoys tend to do follow rules and policies abroad. But when it comes on our own country, we go back to our undisciplined selves

2. I still love the Philippine beaches. Nothing beats it!

3. There is a different kind of exhilarating experience when you get to the other side of the world.

4. You always wish Philippines would be just like the countries you visited. Clean, safe and full of disciplined people

5. Each country has its own distinction. Enjoy and savor the moment of your stay and make most out of it.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento