Starting Out

This is the start of my travel blog. New Year = New Goals, New Aspirations, New Travel stories and New places to visit. I've been fond of traveling since I started working and still dreams of touring the whole Philippines and outside the country. Though some of my entries would be from my previous travel experiences... I would like to put it up in a digital scrapbook of my travel tales to remind me of those glorious days of basking in the sun, trekking through unknown places, exploring tourist spots and go to roads less traveled. I will also include some of my "kikay" tips on looking fabulous while traveling at less expense. :)

This is the start of my travel tales! Enjoy :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento